Thursday 22 March 2012

My other job - an update

a few weeks ago I was spotted taking photo's of NB, my favourite place to live.....sort of, if I don't think too hard about anywhere else I'd like to live.....
Anyway - I have now started playing with these images and trying out different techniques from the C&G textiles course I am leading.
I have made some soft cut lino blocks.....


Played with Magic stamp .....

 Combined the two.....

 Just Magic stamp...

 A bit of everything.....

 Sketchbook work...

Shibori and stamping....


2 comments:

  1. Now, I am rather liking that shibori and stamping! It's encouraging to know that the tutor is also working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Hilary :) I rather like it too! My mind is working round variations on the theme.

    ReplyDelete