Friday 16 March 2012

New Vintage Ventures


Here is my next venture into the great Vintage selling lark:
 The Lovely Northampton Handmade & Vintage people Trevor and Ann: 
I will be joining them for their first venture into Buckingham on the 1st of April.
I have done really well with them in Northampton, Olney and Market Harborough, so I know Buckingham will be delightful too!

Pasted Graphic
Click on the poster to whizz to their lovely site.


.....and this fair I did last Sunday


yardleyhastings


One fat Hen organised their first Vintage Fair in Yardley Hastings in Northamptonshire - and what a fair! Very well organised and attended, lots of lovely sellers and buyers, it's always good to catch-up with friends from the last couple of years. Click on the poster :)

                   






This is my new 'flying brooch' I hope it will fly out,
and last weekend in Yardley Hastings, it just about did!
The lovely fair

Lots of variations planned, I've just got to get round to making
them and putting them on Etsy I think.....message me if you would like
your own 'best' badge for someone special.

( I have not got the hang of these photo's yet, sorry and all that, but looks like I am going for the quirky composition whether I like it or not!)



See you around and about I hope xx






No comments:

Post a Comment