Friday 16 March 2012

Oh good grief, It's March!



I have been really busy- honest! There is an abundance of Vintage & Handmade fairs around and about at the moment - and it's lovely to be invited and involved in them!
Here are a few snap-shots of my stall at the the MK Vintage & Handmade weekend fair at the Center MK recently.
MKhandmade Andvintage Markets

I was sharing a stall with the lovely Susanna from Hearts-n-kisses. The fair was open for the time the shopping centre is open, until 7pm.

A close up of some new aroma hearts - they smell of
either gingerbread or roses!

My shared stall was end on to the crowds, so
I had to be enterprising with my display. Thanks to
Aunty Gladys and her trusty suitcases and
tiny table, I saved the day.
I am rather loving these little liberty brooches and my favourite
buttons.
The lights we had were really useful at about 4.40, when the natural daylight
dimmed. £3.50's worth of Ikea light well spent I say.

The union jack brooches in the foreground are selling well, for Jubilee and Olympic celebrations.




No comments:

Post a Comment